Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fun Way of Dealing with Procrastination

Finally I found a new way to deal with Procrastination, a problem most of the people of my age have to deal with and get out of it.

Here I am writing down my list of works to be done, but not in the usual boring way of doing them.
MY method is now adding the FUN and MYSTERY Factor to my To Do LIST. Oh My, I already am a Listmaniac and this is going to add Fuel to the fire! Yay! :D



I have with me 16 bits of paper now. Right now I'm writing all my works in them one by one.

1. Workout
2. Arrange Cupboard
3. Clean Room
4. Manicure and Pedicure
5. Blog post

and So on.

So I would the papers in a box and take one randomly. Once the first task is completed, I would take the next paper from the box and do it blindly. Finally by the end of the day, I would have completed all my work and it wont be boring. Not knowing what is the next work makes the whole thing like an interesting game.

Its all in the mind. I'm also figuring out lot of fun ways to deal with every single problem that I may face and am pretty sure there is a fun way to dealing with anything in life!!

2 comments:

  1. hey sleepyhead
    how did u cme up with this idea? it sounds cool!
    m gonna try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. He He He *_* Guess I'm a born genius :="

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...