Monday, November 15, 2010

What happens now?

I was irritated for a few days and went into a thinking mode. And poured my anger into writing, trust me nothing makes it better than pouring it out to someone who can stand you that time. TeeHee. Anyway, Once that phase gets over you realize how silly it looked. I literally got rid of my mobile for the past few days and I've been diverting my energies to something else and in the course finished around 5 books :p

Well, I consider myself very productive, if I put effort on the right things, they do happen. Anyway, 3 kittens got a home in my office as I concentrated only on that last few days.

Next, I'm following a new technique, something like Ahmisa one. This way of living ensures that I will be attached to no one but I will help everyone instantly. I will be what a good human will be and I will do it without any expectation. I've been practicing it for few days, let me see how far I can pull it off.

Outside family, its pretty hard to find relationships like bro/sis, husband/wife, best friend. Its all a matter of good luck and destiny that you might end up getting all these , outside of your family. I'm not even sure if I have any of these, but I'm pretty sure I have mom,dad and sis to love me always whatever I am.

No one is bad. Everyone is good. I feel sorry for the people who were forced to hurt someone else to save themselves. We must pity them, not hate them. The faulty ones are those who think they are right and those who are adamant. Even what i write here now, its just a thought. I would always accept defeat if this way of living doesn't work. Man fails the minute he thinks he is right. Its important to be open minded and adaptable and allow others opinions to get into our heads.

I often see misusing quotes. Of course its true that a true friend will accept you as you are with all your negatives. But that doesn't mean you can say "This is what I am, I wont change". Here is the difference between being who you are and disrespectful adamant behavior. Its as confusing as the difference between "childish" and "childlike". The former is a negative characteristic while the later is a positive one.

I've given up certain characteristics. The few being attachment to best friends, poessiveness with people, expectation of extraordinary good characters from people, gratefulness.. et all. In general my policy is be nice to everyone, help everyone if they ever need you, but never be attached to anyone. Never "want" someone in your life. The only people I want to be attached to is my family. I simply love them a lot and I cherish them every single day.

Let me see if this way of living improves my life. But it already has. Something tells me, this is going to be permanent and it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...