Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chick Lit n Other Books

I finally got my copy of 'The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic' on my hands from the local library! Although I have already seen the movie and could totally connect to the character, I want to see whats in the book! There are many books in this series I heard and I'm going to read them one after the other.



I also could not help getting four micky mouse comics and two archie double digest and also renewed Jane Eyre! I'm yet to finish the book!





Once I finish with all these books, its going to be twilight series! Every girl pal of mine has recommended the book to me! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have so much on your reading list. I wish I have time to read books, too, right now. My busy work schedule and mommy duties won't allow me to do that. LOL! Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your blog I could figure out you are having an awesome time with you kid :) When you get time, do grab a book! :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...